'กำนัน'ย้ำชัดต้านกกต.จัดเลือกตั้ง 20เม.ย.นัดเดินสีลม-เจริญกรุง

19 เม.ย.57 เมื่อเวลา 20.25 น. นายสุเทพ เทือกสุบรรณ เลขาธิการ กปปส. กล่าวบนเวทีสวนลุมพินี ว่า คนในระบอบทักษิณ ไม่เคยยอมรับว่าตัวเองทำผิด ถ้าถูกตัดสินว่าผิดก็ด่าศาลว่าไม่ยุติธรรม สองมาตรฐาน และยังเหิมเกริมเอาปืนไปยิงใส่ศาล ตำรวจไม่เคยจับได้ เป็นมนุษย์พันธุ์พิเศษไม่เคยผิด ไม่ต้องติดคุก...อ่านต่อ

ข่าวเลือกตั้ง'57ทั้งหมด »
ข่าวเลือกตั้ง'57 ทั้งหมด »

Korea's number one cosmetic brand, LANEIGE, debuts in Thailand

ข่าวทั่วไป PRESS RELEASE LOCAL -- Wed 16 Mar 2005 17:50:00
Bangkok--Mar 16--The Sun Integrated Marketing Communications

The newly introduced brand is bringing the innovative "WATER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY" beauty to Thai ladies.

Korea's number one cosmetics brand, "LANEIGE", is making its debut in Thailand, bringing in latest beauty innovation called "Water Science Technology" to Thai women who aspores for a long-lasting and youthful beauty.

Mr.Lee Sang-Woo Vice President International Division of AmorePacific Corporation and Mrs.Patamawalai Ratanapol COO & CPO of Minor Corporation plc, said, "This marks a milestone achievement for Minor Corporation plc. when we were appointed by Amore Pacific Co., Ltd., as sole importer and distributor of "LANEIGE" cosmetics in Thailand. As part of this cooperation, Amore Pacific (Thailand) Co., Ltd, was set up as a joint venture company between Minor Corporation and AmorePacific Corporation of Korea, to be responsible for distribution and marketing of "LANEIGE" cosmetics in Thailand."

According to Mr.Lee Sang-Woo, LANEIGE cosmetics and made from state-of-the-art technology called "WATER SCEINCE TECHNOLOGY," a proprietary product technology developed exclusively for LANEIGE. Target consumers of LANEIGE are women aged 20-35, of the SES B status, who aspires for beautiful, and healthy skin that looks as young as a 25 - year - old. This particular consumer group belongs to a generation called "25 Feel it together generation." This name comes from a widely held belief that 25 is the age of perfect beauty.

"LANEIGE" is the best selling cosmetics in Korea. At its debut in 1994, LANEIGE sales were as high as 3.5 billion baht. It also recorded overwhelming success in many other countries such as Japan, Indonesia, Singapore and Hong Kong, where total in Hong Kong's sales reached 500 million baht within only two years after its first launch in those markets.

"With these proven results, we are very confident that "LANEIGE" will be also will receive by the markets here in Thailand. From now on, Thai ladies won't have to travel all the way to Korea just to buy this famous product. They can buy it here in Thailand", said Mr.Lee Sang-Woo

In terms of marketing, a comprehensive, integrated marketing communication programs has been planned, using the "Experiential Marketing" approach to enable consumers to experience for themselves the amazing properties of LANEIGE cosmetics. Up to 15 million baht budget has been set aside for marketing activities and programs in 2005. Of this amount, 65% will be spent on special events and PR, while the remaining 35% will go to print media campaign which features Korean popular movie stars and models Ms.Lee Na Young anc Ms.Jun Ju Hyun, who appear in LANEIGE advertising campaign.

Distribution of LANEIGE cosmetics will primarily be made through cosmetics counters at all leading department stores. The products are now available at the Mall Bangkapi and Ngam Wong Wan, the Emporium, Central Pinklao, SEACON Sqaure, and Siam Center. Within this year, a total of thirteen LANEIGE counters, and free standings in concept stores will be set up nationwide.

To celebrate official launch of LANEIGE cosmetics in Thailand, a spectacular "fashion show in water" will be organized for the first time in Thailand to vividly demonstrate how innovation in water technology can enhance women's beauty.

For more information, please contact:
PR Department/The Sun Integrated Marketing Communications Co., Ltd.,
Khun Thanthip, Khun Chommanad
Te. 0-2935-7556 # 103, 104
Click for photo release at www.thaipr.net End.
ADVERTISEMENT