The world's best business schools and programs for future business leaders
QS Quacquarelli Symonds, Graduate Management Education analysts, released their annual suite of rankings naming the world's premier study destinations for aspiring future business leaders.
The evaluation includes the QS Global Full-Time MBA Rankings and a series of Business Master's Rankings, providing insight to those wishing to undertake a course of study in a career-enhancing qualification in high demand among employers.
For the third consecutive year, Stanford GSB's full-time MBA has been named the world's #1, followed by Harvard Business School (2nd) and The Wharton School (3rd).
|QS Global Full-Time MBA Top-20|
|London Business School||UK||5||5|
|IE Business School||Spain||7||7=|
|Columbia Business School||USA||8||7=|
|UC Berkeley (Haas)||USA||11||11|
- QS ranked 300 MBA worldwide
- 47 countries/territories represented
- Europe's best MBA: HEC Paris (4th)
- UK's #1 MBA: London Business School (6th)
- Spain's IE Business School (7th) and IESE (10th) make the top-10
- Canada's top MBA: Toronto (Rotman) (41st)
- Tsinghua University (29th), offers China's highest-ranked MBA
- India's top MBA: IIM Ahmedabad (44th)
- Australia's top MBA: Melbourne Business School (27th)
- Mexican EGADE (54th) is Latin America's leading MBA
- Middle East's leading MBA is Lebanese's AUB (79th)
QS Business Master's Rankings portfolio includes:
- Master's in Business Analytics , led by UCLA (Anderson)
- Master's in Supply Chain Management, led by the MITCenter for Transportation & Logistics
- Master's in Finance , Master's in Management, and Master's in Marketing, led by HEC Paris.
Each of the Business Master's Rankings is compiled according to program performance in five key metrics: Employability, Entrepreneurship and Alumni Outcomes, Return on Investment, Thought Leadership, and Class & Faculty Diversity. (Methodology)
The full suite of rankings can be found at www.TopUniversities.com
QS President Nunzio Quacquarelli, said: "Our rankings offer independent insights to career-minded and discerning prospective students who are invited to discuss the findings with peers, business schools and our analysts at our in-person and virtual master's and MBA networking events."
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1503777/QS_World_University_Rankings_Logo.jpg