Thai Credit Retail Bank (TCRB) was recently presented with Accreditation Certificate awarding for its Tang To Know-how, financial literacy program, issued by the Faculty of School of Accountancy, the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce. The program was designed to lift up the bank's nano and micro customers' financial literacy and help sustainable business growth especially during COVID-19 pandemic. The program to be held on ground and online platforms, is expecting 50,000 attendees throughout the year 2021. The event took place at Pongsakorn Boutique Resort.
Seen in photo, from left,
- Mr.Kamolphu Phuredithsakul, Assistant Managing Director of Micro Finance Business & Lending Branch Management Group of Thai Credit Retail Bank
- Mr. Roy Agustinus Gunara, Managing Director of Thai Credit Retail Bank
- Ms.Krisana Aramkulchai, Bank Director of Thai Credit Retail Bank
- Dr. Jatuwit Khieochaum, Dean of School of Accountancy of the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Asst. Prof. Linda Pattanavittayakul, Lecturer of School of Accountancy of the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce