- - The HP Elite Dragonfly G2 is part of the world's most sustainable PC portfolio, gives people the freedom to move around the house or the office as the world's lightest compact business convertible.- HP ProBook 635 Aero G8 the world's lightest AMD based business notebook. With a starting weight of under 1 kg (or 2.2 pounds), the laptop is designed to help the mobile professional boost productivity, collaborate with ease, and work anywhere, while enjoying strong security and connectivity.
- The world's most secure printers for businesses of any size, no matter where you work , New LaserJet Series is HP's smallest enterprise printer providing seamless remote management and the most secure printing experience.
- The fastest two-sided printing in its class , HP LaserJet 200 is designed for professionals who need high-performance black-and-white printing in a compact printer.
HP Inc. Thailand today unveiled new solutions designed to power hybrid work environments and distributed workforce. The range of new PC and Print innovations include HP Elite Dragonfly G2, HP ProBook 635 Aero G8, HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 series, and HP LaserJet 200 series. The enhanced HP commercial products allow mobile workers to connect securely, create flexibly and collaborate seamlessly.
"With half of the global workforce still working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, employees need devices that keep them productive, collaborative and connected. In Thailand, stay and work from home makes workers feel safer and prevents the spread of Covid-19. Nearly half support and agree this is a good way to cooperate with government policies and some 20 per cent of corporations have permanently shifted to working from home.," said Lim Choon Teck, Managing Director of HP Thailand. "To enable our customers to continue thriving during these challenging times, we looked beyond the hardware to elevating their experiences with the right combination of solutions and services."
HP's latest lightweight PCs - HP Elite Dragonfly G2 and HP ProBook 635 Aero G8 - offer workers the freedom to work securely, create and experience content from anywhere.
Collaboration Beyond ExpectationsThe powerful HP Elite Dragonfly G2 gives people the freedom to move around the house or the office as the world's lightest compact business convertible with a starting weight at less than 1 kg . It is also part of the world's most sustainable PC portfolio with striking finishes and accents that incorporate recycled materials, including ocean-bound plastics .
The device offers incredible power through 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processors and new Intel(R) integrated graphics and allows users to stay connected through impressively fast 5G or gigabit-class 4G LTE connectivity , with Tile(TM) now built in . The striking Dragonfly Blue chassis is a convertible 2-in-1 with an easy-to-clean design. New and improved features include crystal clear sound with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, now AI-enabled to maximize the audio experience for speech, music, and movies. HP's new intrusion detection technology, HP Tamper Lock, locks the PC if it has been physically opened or compromised and notifies the user .
Freedom to Work Anywhere Designed for ultimate mobility, the 13.3 inch ProBook 635 Aero G8 is the first ProBook built with magnesium alloy that combines the lightness of magnesium and the strength and sleekness of aluminum. Its elevated design speaks to a generation of mobile professionals who see their devices as an extension of who they are. Built with an all-metal body chassis and aerodynamic edges, the ProBook 635 Aero G8 gives a premium touch that is compact and sturdy. Users can see much more with its expanded viewability featuring 86.2% screen-to-body ratio that is made possible with ultra-thin 9.5 mm top bezel and 4.28 mm side bezels.
Powered with the AMD Ryzen(TM) 4000 Series Mobile Processors with optional PRO Technologies and integrated with the latest AMD Radeon(TM) technology, the ProBook 635 Aero G8 offers solid performance and configurability. Ideal for mobile professionals working and collaborating in hybrid workplaces, the ProBook 635 Aero G8's quiet keyboard, long battery life, connectivity, and security functions, allow them to power through the day. Users can now access fast and reliable gigabit-speed , connectivity effortlessly and securely even in dense wireless environments using Wi-Fi 6 and Cat 9 4G LTE wireless broadband options .
A comprehensive suite of security features protects the device above, in and below the OS. HP Sure View Reflect allows users to work discreetly. Its copper tinted reflective privacy screen is the world's most advanced privacy in its class and is two times more effective than competition in both bright and dark environments. HP Privacy Camera, located in the top bezel, can be physically shut to avoid accidental video conferences and keep users hidden from malicious attacks.
Work fast, work smart and stay productive from anywhereHP also introduces its best printers for today's hybrid workforce, the smallest enterprise multi-function printer, HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series providing seamless remote management with the most secure printing experience and HP LaserJet 200 Series offering freedom and flexibility, and transforms how and where today business professionals work.
Security has also become a top concern for IT managers and home workers alike. According to HP's new Workforce Evolution study, security software was ranked by office workers in the US and Europe as the highest priority for upgrading the home office, further underscoring the demand for secure work solutions. New LaserJet 400 Series is HP's smallest enterprise multi-function printer series provides:
- The world's most secure printers for businesses of any size, no matter where you work o HP incorporates security into every step of the printer design, supply chain, and production process. - HP Sure Start with automatic self-healing that protects, detects, and self-recovers from vulnerabilities and attacks. - HP Trusted Platform Module (TPM), providing secure device identity with certificate private keys, strengthening protection of encrypted credentials and data. - Security features goes beyond just the hardware, including the cartridge, for an end-to-end secure printing system that protects your network and information.
- Seamless remote fleet management frees up IT resources for strategic priorities o Ability to easily manage devices and settings remotely with HP Web Jetadmin and HP JetAdvantage Security Manager. o Easily deploy and integrate HP and third party solutions with the HP Open Extensibility Platform. Support card readers and allow users to use personalized settings to print from their own queue.
Working from home people need simple, intuitive solutions, the HP LaserJet 200 series boasts the fastest two-sided printing in its class in a new, versatile and compact design. HP LaserJet 200 Series is designed for professionals who need high quality black and white printing in a compact printer with the fastest speed through multipage documents two-sided printing. This LaserJet is almost fit anywhere - it's that small and compact and more reliable connections using dual-band Wi-Fi(TM) with self-reset. It offers high-quality scanning, and share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud - from virtually anywhere with HP Smart app which allows users stay connected to printer from anywhere and get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from smartphone.
Pricing and Availability - HP Elite Dragonfly G2 is now available via HP Online store for 58,690 THB (Vat Included) - HP Probook 635 Aero G8 is now available via HP Online store for 35,990 THB (Vat Included) - For Enterprise, HP LaserJet 400 series is now available on HP online store and retails for a starting price of 16,000 baht for mono and 30,000 baht for color. Every models come with 3-year warranty and onsite service. - For personal use, HP LaserJet 200 series is now available on HP online store and retails, starting at 4,190 baht. Every models come with 3-year warranty and onsite service.
About HP Inc. HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com.