Heritage Group, Thailand's leading premium natural food and beverage producer, would like to introduce "Macadamia Carrot Cake" recipe, a healthy delight for everybody during the lock down at home. Working from home during this time allows us to have an opportunity to share more activities with our family. Making sweet delight dessert menu together is the perfect choice.
Macadamia Carrot Cake is a healthy dessert choice rich in nutrients derived from macadamia, the king of nuts, as well as carrots. Macadamia has a sweet fragrant crispy taste. It is rich in good fats, protein, dietary fiber, vitamins and has no cholesterol. Macadamia can also be served with many foods or a great delicious snack on its own.
- 1 cup of Peeled and Grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp of brown sugar
- ? tsp of salt
- Olive Oil 100 ml.
- Flour 165
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup Raw Heritage Macadamia
- Cream Cheese (180 g.)
- Fresh Cream 150 ml.
- 5 tbsp of icing
- 2 tsp of lemonade
Baking Macadamia nuts for decorations
- Pre-heat the electric oven to 150 c. (Turn on top and bottom)
- Bake 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts in the electric oven for about 10 minutes.
Recipe for Macadamia Carrot Cake
- Whisk the eggs with brown sugar until combined about 2-3 minutes.
- For dry ingredients, mix together the flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and baking soda with the egg mixture and mix with olive oil.
- Add the carrot and 1 cup of Heritage raw macadamia nuts to the batter mixture and stir together until combined.
- Pour the batter into a foil tray size 230 ml. Bake at 150 c. for 35 - 40 minutes, remove and let it cool down.
- Whisk the cream cheese, icing, fresh cream and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the cake and decorate with baked macadamia nuts, then the macadamia carrot cake is ready to serve.
Our recipes can be made easily for all your loved ones to enjoy. Our products are available at leading stores nationwide or online shopping at LINE Official: @Heritagethailand, Shopee: Heritage Official, Lazada and JD Central: Heritage. For more information, please call 02-813-0954-5 or follow the activities and news of Heritage Group at www.heritagethailand.com, www.facebook.com/Heritagegroupth, and IG: heritage_thailand.