The magnificent scent of autumn is beautifully captured by the wide variety of mushrooms growing in the forests of Europe. It's time for another brand new Seasonal Tasting Menu at Red Sky, curated by Chef Christian Ham and served 55 floors above Bangkok.
Chef Christian Ham has imported the best seasonal mushrooms for a new tasting menu featuring black truffles, golden chanterelles, porcini, and more to delight your senses.
Black truffles, golden chanterelles, porcini, and many more to surprise you in each course of the menu starting from the amuse bouche all the way to the dessert.
All specialties from the menu are also available on a la carte basis.
- Gratinated Fine de Claire N.1 oyster, truffled potato cream and forest mushroom sauce THB 955 ++
- Cream of porcini mushrooms, pan seared foie gras custard, truffled whipped cream THB 650 ++
- Marinated golden chanterelle mushrooms corn & truffled cream infused porcini pearls THB 750 ++
- Golden chanterelle fricassee golden truffle risotto THB 855 ++
- Whole gratinated lobster, golden chanterelles porcini pilaf rice THB 2,155 ++
- Melting warm chocolate fondant truffle ice cream mushroom meringue THB 395 ++
Available to enjoy either inside the venue's air-conditioned dining room or outside our alfresco deck, this international fine-dining menu places emphasis on high-end ingredients that have been imported straight into Thailand from all over the world.
Tasting Menu are available from now to 17 December 2021 at Red Sky Restaurant on the 55 floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Red Sky restaurant is open daily from 16.00 - 21.00 (last order 20.15 hrs.) and can be reached by taking the elevator up to the 55th floor of Centara Grand at CentralWorld (Siam BTS). For bookings please call 02-100-6255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Red Sky below:
Facebook: Red Sky Bangkok