After the relaxation of lockdown measures, the business sector is gradually returning to life and stimulating consumer spending. The tourist industry in particular was severely impacted by the pandemic. AIS intends to be a motor for tourism by joining in the "Thai Staycation" trend and stimulating domestic circulation as a key mechanism to assist operators and workers in the tourism industry. AIS is achieving this by partnering with digital tourism platforms to create a new tourism experience, the One Stop Service on the myAIS app. This runs from booking travel and premium accommodations to the RTPCR tests required for safe tourism in the new method, limousines, car rentals, airline lounges and free coffee at airports around the country, and packages for customers of AIS Serenade which give meaning to customers' every trip, giving good impressions all through the journey.
Bussaya Satirapipatkul, Head of Customer & Service Management at AIS, said: "To underline that AIS is truly number 1 in both signal networks and customer care services, we have brought together superior lifestyle privileges for customers. Tourism in particular has been quiet because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but we have been studying consumer demand from the inside to design experiences for customers' every tourist trip to be significant and remarkable. This is how we came up with a premium package to welcome the end-of-year tourist season for AIS Serenade customers. We have been working with over 20 leading tourism partners including accommodation reservation services, airlines, vehicle rentals, lounges and others to provide a host of exclusive benefits for the duration of travel which best meet travelers' needs."
Specifically for this occasion, AIS Serenade is providing a superior tourism experience by combining superior travel privileges in one place on the myAIS app, for every trip to be meaningful and notable for the duration of travel.
- 3 days, 2 nights package including flights and 4-5 star accommodations in 5 popular destinations - Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Phuket-Phang-nga, Krabi and Samui, starting at only 5,300 baht/person, and also including breakfast and airport transfer to hotel. There is also a package of 2 nights at a 5-star hotel in downtown Bangkok to enjoy a relaxing change of atmosphere starting at only 4,100 baht/person (2 people/room), including breakfast and other exclusivity e.g., Club Lounge benefits.
- Make a reservation on Booking.com and receive Cash back of up to 10% (starts 1 December 2021 - 31 December 2022) or get another 7% by booking through Agoda.
- Have confidence before domestic or international travel with RTPCR tests at the special price of only 1,500 baht, giving results in only 24 hours, with a VIP reception zone.
- Safe travel to the airport with limousine transfer service starting at 850 baht and vehicle rentals from AVIS Rent A Car starting at the exclusive price of only 699 baht/day.
- Relax in the Miracle Lounge or Coral Lounge with exclusive prices starting at only 150 baht, or get free coffee and snacks at over 18 leading airports nationwide. Find out more at https://www.ais.th/serenadetravel
Bussaya concluded, "On top of our dedication to service every customer lifestyle, we are also looking to power recovery in the tourism industry, which is relying on support from other sectors to stimulate domestic tourism. Today, AIS Serenade is providing superior tourism experiences designed for the myAIS APP as a One Stop Service. We believe that these good impressions will lead to better things, for the domestic tourism sector to fully revive."