Noble Development Public Company Limited (NOBLE) shows the latest sales performance exceeding THB 10,100 million, citing that the new projects have received overwhelming response. NUE brand continues its popularity with NUE Mega Plus Bangna, NUE District R9, NUE Cross Khu Khot Station, and NUE Evo Ari have closed sales of 50%-60% of the project value. Nine new projects are set to launch in the second half of 2022, with a project value of more than THB 24,000 million. This is well in line with the plan since the early 2022 which it has set the target to launch 18 new projects worth a total of approximately THB 47,700 million. The company is confident it will achieve the yearly target as planned.
Mr. Thongchai Busrapan, First Vice Chairman of The Board of Directors and Co-Chief Executive Officer of Noble Development Plc ("NOBLE"), a leading residential developer in prime locations of Greater Bangkok, revealed that "The project development plan this year focusing on both low-rise projects and condominiums in the heart of the city, including those along the main sky train lines and extensions throughout Bangkok, have achieved the target as planned. The latest pre-sale (from 1 January - 5 June) has exceeded THB 10,100 million which is higher than the 2021 full year pre-sale of THB 8,035 million, reflecting real demand that continue to exist.
The major sales came from new projects launch, especially the NUE brand of condominium, which has received very good feedback. At present, the company has already launched nine new projects worth a total of THB 23,700 million, consists of
1) NUE Mega Plus Bangna Project and 2) NUE District R9 Project under management of Mr. Theeraphon Voranithiphong, Chief Business Development Officer, added that "NUE Mega Plus Bangna is a high-rise condominium project that has received attention continuously since its launch under the concept "Condo next to Shopping Mall" with potential location near Mega Bangna Shopping Mall 0 meter, ease of access, connecting the city from all directions, and is located on the development plan of the LRT Skytrain grey line, responding to the living needs with a wide frontage room and common area spanning across 5 floors, 38 facilities. It is considered very value-for-money project compared to other projects nearby. As a result, this project has been warmly welcomed by investors who are confident in the brand and the potential of the location, including those with real-demand and sees the project as a complete solution for living. At present, the project has sold more than 53% worth approximately THB 1,600 million. It is confident that the project will continue receiving good response from targeted customers.
Meanwhile, NUE District R9 Project is a high-rise condominium project that has attracted attention from Thai and foreign investors as it is located in the heart of Rama 9, which is a new business district. The project is adjacent to Central Department Store and MRT Rama 9 in only 180 meters, near office buildings, near BTS Asoke Interchange Station and Makkasan Airport Rail Link. The project's highlights include the hanging common areas spanning over 8 rai, 8 zones, 50 functions, and wide frontage room design. As a result, the project currently has sales of more than 50% or worth THB 3,000 million. We believe that both projects will certainly be able to achieve sales as targeted and sold out very soon."
3) NUE Cross Khu Khot Station Project, a low-rise condominium developed on 11-rai plot of land (Phase 1), next to the Khu Khot BTS station. The project is under the management of Ms. Orranuch Ittikosin, Chief Business Development Officer. This project is launched with the concept of "Live Seamless Cool" as one can take skytrain directly to Siam Station. Highlights are the wide frontage room design, and common areas of over 3 rai divided into 4 zones, and 24 functions with a starting price of only THB 1 million. The project was able to sweep sales very quickly reaching over 64%, worth THB 1,280 million.
4) NUE Evo Ari Project, a high-rise condominium with wide frontage design with the concept of " Intimately, Ari" It is another successful project that has received a lot of attention from real demand customers and investors. The project has achieved sales of more than 61%, worth THB 1,770 million. The factor comes from the potential location that is considered the last piece of land in the heart of Ari area. It is near BTS station in just 300 meters and a rooftop-style common areas divided into 6 zones, 18 functions, and offered at the best price in Ari area. The price starts at only 130,000 baht/sq.m. or THB 3.9 million
5) NUE Z-Square Suan Luang Station Project, a low-rise condominium with wide frontage design, close to Seacon Square Department Store, near MRT Yellow Line, Suan Luang Rama IX Station in just 3 minutes, and the price starts at only THB 1.69 million*
6) NUE Connex Condo Don Mueang Project, a high-rise condominium with wide frontage design, fully-furnished, fully-functioned common areas in 8 zones, 26 facilities, potential location, on the main road, accessible from 2 routes: Phaholyothin Road and Vibhavadi Road. The price starts at only THB 1.09 million*
7) Noble Curate Project is a luxury land project, located on 9.3-rai plot of land, next to Praditmanutham Road, only 300 meters from Crystal Park Ekkamai-Ramintra. There are 15 plots, size 161-247 square wa, and is designed by six well-renowned architects. Land price starts from THB 80 million.
8) Noble Create Project, the first and only high-rise condominium project on Ekamai-Ramintra Road under the concept of "Road to Create." It is only 300 meters from Crystal Park Ekamai-Ramintra. The common area spans over 2,500 square meters with 5-rai Forest Habitat green area, and a pet-friendly building. The price starts at only THB 1.99 million*
9) NUE Cove North Ratchaphruek Project is a townhome project with a new concept of "Urban Home next to smart community", double-volume function, 3.5 floors, in the heart of Ratchapruek, next to North Ratchaphruek Lotus Supermarket and Denla International School (DBS). The price starts at only THB 6.5 million*. The show unit was just opened for special preview in early June.
With the easing of Covid-19 situation, relaxing measures, and favorable economic activities, the real estate sector is likely to recover continuously. In addition, the company plans to launch 9 new projects in the second half of 2022, comprising 1 high-rise condominium project and 8 low-rise condominium projects, with a total project value of more than THB 24,000 million. This will result in the company accomplished the 2022 target of launching a total of 18 new projects, worth approximately THB 47,700 million as earlier planned. The new projects will expand the product portfolio and cover various locations in Bangkok to support the continued demand and pre-sale growth as planned. It will begin with Noble Curve Project, a new townhome project with the concept of "Urban Home" in the heart of the Ekamai-Ramintra Road which will be launched in July.