Central Pattana plc, Thailand's No.1 company in sustainable real estate development, is committed to creating a better world under the vision of 'Imagining better futures for all' while moving towards the goal of 'Net Zero 2050'. Central Pattana is joining hands with partners from public, private and non-profit organizations to launch 'The Urgent Project' to drive towards sustainability and inspire the modern lifestyles of today's consumers in three aspects: Live Better, Eat Better and Style Better.
The first 'Sustainability Experiential Space' in the heart of the city - Central Pattana and partners have created a learning space to help digest sustainability issues in a simple way and help save the planet through lifestyle simulations, workshops and discussions, from October 21-30, 2022 at the Beacon 2,3,4 Zones, centralwOrld.
Discover interesting highlights:
- Be amazed by 'Urgent Island', an experimental space from Central Pattana for urgent learning to save the planet, which used creativity to turn saving the planet into fun activities. Discover the interactive game 'Mission 1.5' from United Nations Development Program (UNDP), which helps spark ideas to save the planet.
- Show a sales receipt totaling 500 baht and up on shopping or dining, get a free clothes repair service in an artistic style at the Style Better point (limited claims).
- Get a free* Melting Planet ice-cream, special-flavor ice cream that will make you pay attention to global warming from a collaboration of Ampersand Gelato x Central Pattana (*When completing QR code scanning in three zones and participating in an activity at the event).
- Leading brands such as PTT Group led by EVme, on-ion and Swap & Go, The Siam Cement Pcl. (SCG), Nestle (Thai) Co., Ltd., Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Thonburi Phanich Co., Ltd., EV Primus Co., Ltd. and Evolt Technology Co., Ltd., along with many other partners will share sustainability stories at the Pavilion for Betterment.
- Experience 'Live Better, Eat Better and Style Better', with clean energy and EV chargers from popular brands, eco-packaging products, eco-fashion collections made from recycled thread, gadgets, applications and the latest technology that can help save the planet in addition to a number of new food and beverage brands that warmly embrace the planet.
- Join in talks and workshops in an eco style and spark ideas through discussions with well-known green influencers led by Wannasingh Prasertkul.
- Check in at the installation art made from recycled waste by well-known artist: Pae THAMDA.
- Simply visit the project and our planet will have one more tree because every visit and registration is worth one tree that you will grow with us in Central Pattana's Journey to our 'Net Zero' plan, and we aim to plant 1 million trees.
For more information, please follow us on facebook: Central Pattana
The Urgent Project - Better Future is Now