Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is offering the ultimate getaway blending contemporary design with traditional Thai hospitality and old-world charm for a stay that won't break the bank. Guests who book the Thailand Resident Rate now and stay between 1st - 31st October 2021 will be able to enjoy the resorts special one-off promotion of getting an additional night free of charge.
Recently named as one of the top resorts in Southeast Asia in the 2021 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards, Anantara Chiang Mai is conveniently located on the banks of the Mae Ping River, giving easy access for guests to explore the temple-filled old city, Lanna heritage, artisan villages and mountain hill tribes.
October in Chiang Mai is known as 'Green Season' where Chiang Mai's air is pristine, forests rejuvenate after the hot summer heat, waterfalls refill with fresh rain water and rice paddies blanket the countryside in a sea of bright green - all perfect day trips while staying at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.
The resort's centerpiece, the stunning colonial house, was once the British consulate of Chiang Mai. The house is now The Service 1921 Restaurant and Bar, charming guests with a British secret intelligence concept, complete with secret dining rooms, a dungeon and a fusion of culinary journeys full of mystery and intrigue.
The Service 1921 has also launched its unique and nutrition-rich cannabis infused menu. The Thai Government recently decriminalised most parts of the marijuana plant and although the THC rich flowers, buds and seeds remain off-limits, other parts of the plant such as the leaves have ended up on menu due to their dietary benefits. Diners can now feast on signature dishes including - Deep fried seabass with crispy cannabis leaves and a cannabis tamarind sauce; Spicy grilled prawns with traditional Thai herbs and cannabis; Braised pork spareribs with a shitake mushroom and cannabis soup; Stir fried beef with cannabis and Grilled river prawns with a spicy lime cannabis sauce. A range of cannabis infused cocktails are also on offer.
The Thai Residents rate offers Deluxe rooms starting from THB 4,500++, for both Thai and Expat residents and includes daily breakfast enjoyed next to the Ping River. The extra night for free allows guests ample time to explore, relax and enjoy 'Charming Chiang Mai'.
So, what are you waiting for? Discover the double benefits of a Thai Resident escape with Anantara Chiang Mai. For more information about this offer or to make a reservation, contact Anantara Chiang Mai Resort on email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 053 253 333.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is available for stays between 1st - 31st October, 2021.
- Offer is only available to Thai residents and expats living in Thailand.
- Offer of one additional night free of charge available for Thai Resident Rate only.
- Above rate is subject to a 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.