Chia Tai Company Limited, Thailand's leading innovative agricultural company, powers up with employees to volunteer to do good deeds for the communities nationwide through "We Do Good By Heart" Volunteer Project in accordance with Charoen Pokphand Group's practice in remembrance of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej The Great on the occasion of His Majesty's birthday. The volunteer activity is hosted on the last Friday of every year.
This year, over 150 Chia Tai staff volunteers nationwide takes part in social contribution activities for various communities nearby Chia Tai's locations in 7 provinces as follows:
- Khon Kaen Province: Planting chemical-free vegetables for students' lunch at Ban None Ruang, Khon Kaen
- Ayutthaya Province: Cleaning Wat Bot Somporn Chai's yard and repairing the temple's electricity facilities
- Kanchanaburi Province: Planting vegetables at Ban Nong Sampran School, Kanchanaburi
- Supanburi Province: Improving landscape and cleaning areas of Wat Kok Moe, Supanburi
- Nan Province: Cleaning Sai Sa-Nam Muab Road (around the company's neighborhood) as well as cleaning and planting flowers in Wat Ban Khu Viang, Nan
- Chiang Mai Province: Cleaning Wat Ban Pho Pichit, Chiang Mai
- Lampang Province: Cleaning Wat Mon Kanyaram, Lampang
Chia Tai has always operated business while focusing on ethical conducts and supporting the development of nearby communities and stakeholders. To this end, this recent social contribution initiative is another effort that reflects Chia Tai's commitment to our purpose to enhance people's quality of life on a sustainable basis by fostering agricultural innovations through quality products and services.