Informa Markets Thailand organizes "Fi Asia 2023" (Food Ingredients Asia 2023), Asia's food & beverage ingredient technology and innovation fair - a convocation event for entrepreneurs to share and update global food trends, reiterating its leading position in the region. This event aims at enhancing the potential and introducing local raw material and beverage entrepreneurs to the global arena. It is expected to welcome over 21,000 visitors, with a goal to generate more than THB 500 million. In this regard, Fi Asia 2023 will be held, free entry, between September 20-22, 2023, dominating the entire Halls 1-4 at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
Ms. Rungphech Chitanuwat, Regional Portfolio Director - ASEAN, Informa Markets Thailand said: Informa Markets Thailand is one of MICE business operators. Apart from being an organizer, we desire to become another key driver for the food industry, especially Future Food, to achieve further development while also committed to being the hub for food, nutrition, and future food experts to ensure accessibility for everyone. This year's Fi Asia 2023 is revamped to give a more modern sense, solidifying our position as the taste maker, being a hub that gathers raw materials from every corner of the world. Thus, it proves Thailand's potential to become a platform for raw material exports in the future.
Ms. Rungphech added: This year's Fi Asia 2023 is to boast 13 highlights in 4 exhibition halls, including
- Over 1,000 operators from food & beverage ingredients and future food industries;
- Business Talk sessions with international leaders in the food & beverage ingredients industry;
- Over 30,000 local and 45 international executives, product owners, and buyers;
- Over 100 seminar topics that will advance the food ingredients industry to meet consumer needs, led by professional lecturers who play a vital role in the industry, from both Thailand and abroad;
- Beverage Ingredients Theater to update beverage trends of 2023 - 2024;
- The "Luk Chup (Mung Bean Sweets)" session to promote the identity of local food and ensure added value for Thai products;
- The 5th Start-up Innovation F&B Products Competition;
This year, we expect 21,000 visitors throughout the three days straight and aim for a trading value of more than THB 500 million, as well as being a driver to propel the economy, generating domestic spending of over THB 180 million. We will highly appreciate shaping sustainable value for local products to mitigate the oversupply issues, thereby wishing to be part of those to help facilitate innovation management at the local level, in collaboration with Thailand Institute of Science and Technology Research (TISTR), in the future.
The opening ceremony will be honored by the attendance of Mr. Supamas Isaraphakdi, Minister of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, Mr. Manu Leopairote, President, Informa Markets (Thailand), Dr. Chutima Eamchotchawalit, Governor of the Thailand Institute of Scientific and Technological Research (TISTR).
"Fi Asia 2023" (Food Ingredients Asia 2023) is to take place on September 20 - 22, 2023, occupying the entire Halls 1 - 4 area of Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Free pre-registration is available at https://fia.imasia-passport.com. Discover engaging zones like The Sensory Box, Start-up Innovative F&B Products competitions, Innovation Zone, Innovation Tours, International Conferences, Technical Seminar, etc.